Thought I'd show off some of the characters in the current chapters, reworked thanks to Craiyon. First up, Ijon (looking pretty nice) and Shizuko (looking a bit down)
Here's a pic of dickwad. I mean Jaxom. Nice porn 'stache there, pal
Here's a nice study of Sheru I did. I love her like whoa. There's another pic I have but this one shows her in her natural habitat: dishing the goss with a really big spoon
and of course, probably the very best picture of Mr. J himself (that doesn't look like he's fourteen years old, sheesh). In fact, he deserves an animated version. Enjoy!
Next week we can start posting the fun stuff, like that Justin guy everyone keeps talking about. Thanks for reading!
bonus pic: original pic I did back in 1990, reworked by Craiyon
![]() |
| The three main supporting characters together |




No comments:
Post a Comment