I'm actually getting views over on RR so I'm going to start posting pictures over here, for those who come over here so they have shiny things to look at. Mostly cast images and background ideas. Until I can get working on the actual GN.
Going to introduce some of the people who have already showed up in the neighborhood.
Here's a good one of Gynnix, done many years ago by an artist named Freya. Semi spoiler in the pics but oh well, you have to read to find out what it is. I've had a bit of a change though, her eyes are blue and her skin is darker, because her mother sure ain't white.
Here's one I did, which, yeah. Sorry it's so light.
Here's a redo recently, and what she more looks like to me, anime style:
Not completely happy with it, but it's okay for now.
You thought Washington DC was a swamp before, wait till climate change takes over!
![]() |
| another, static view. GenAI sucks but till I can afford to hire a good design artist to actually do the pics from spec, it'll have to do. |
Above the Smithsonian rises a huge tower; pillars surround the castle and the walls becomes opaque once you clear the top of the castle. It looks like a Bridal Veil mushroom. Which looks like this:
![]() |
| forget the thing on the top, though. It's just the veil part over the pillar. And get your mind out of the gutter, I know what it looks like ha ha |
Anyway, welcome to the end of the 23rd century! No aliens, no interstellar travel, no superpowers, and no transporters. Just regular humans doing the same stuff, different decade. Enjoy your stay, citizen!
| bonus pic: the original cover I drew in 1990 back when I was going to make this a comic book in the first dang place. Now you see why I need an artist |




No comments:
Post a Comment