Sunday, August 16, 2026

Quick update re book

This page will be where all the graphic novel version goes. But the book itself is going up on Royal Road serially in chapters. This page will never go faster than that one (because duh art) but there will be things in one that are not in the other, for stylistic and media based reasons. 

More details when I get them. This is a new page so I'm still working stuff out. Thanks for patience in advance.

Have a pic, this is the cover art for the short story "Easy as X, Y, Z" which is a kind of prequel/side story to the novel that I forgot I wrote and rediscovered. Nice primer for the universe. Image created thru AI prompts with Craiyon. A whole lotta prompts. 

Justin stuck in the 20th century with Temu Norm from Cheers and a drunk hipster.
Definitely not his usual temporal territory. But he's got a job to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little bit of light housekeeping

So here I'm going to answer a question I got from a beta reader. Something it never occurred to me might be an issue.  No one in this st...